In addition to having the best and largest Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, GENESIS Private Hospital also has one of the best and well-equipped Departments of Surgery in Thessaloniki.
Its many advantages include:
- Six cutting-edge operating rooms, each with a unique layout and construction made from the best materials to lower the risk of infection.
- Equipped with laparoscopy towers and state-of-the-art anesthetic machines
- Staffed by experienced staff trained in the strictest operating room protocols
- Round the-clock assistance from the Department of Radiology and microbiological/biochemical laboratory
- 6-bed, state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit staffed by highly-experienced Intensivists.
- Accommodation and recovery in the elegant, spacious wards of GENESIS, under the constant supervision of skilled nursing staff and on-call doctors
- Convenient parking and peace and quiet needed for patients in a natural, clean setting
Surgical procedures performed at GENESIS include:
- Minimally invasive thyroidectomy
- Minimally invasive parathyroidectomy
- Breast Surgery (mastectomy combined with reconstructive surgery, lymph node dissection, breast lumps, biopsies, etc.), which is supported by a well-organized Breast Center
- Hernia surgery (inguinal hernia, abdominal hernia, umbilical hernia, etc.)
- Anorectal Surgery (hemorrhoids, ring fissures, perianal fistulas, etc.)
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Exploratory Laparotomy
- Pilonidal cyst
GENESIS’s Surgical Team is made up of highly-skilled physicians with extensive background in the above procedures.
Our focus on innovative techniques, along with short hospital stay, minimizes hospital infections, improves patient psychology (getting patients home faster), and lowers surgery costs.
In keeping with the GENESIS’s legacy of only positive experiences, we strive to ensure that all patients receive the best care for their problem!