Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate social responsibility is more than just a motto for GENESIS. We see it as our duty to give back to society.
GENESIS strives to advance social progress and prosperity by putting special emphasis on culture, local community, and the company’s employees. In this regard, the initiatives undertaken by GENESIS include:
• Joining telemarathons and donating to UNICEF
• Providing children at the “MELISSA” Orphanage in Thessaloniki with free medical services
• Free Mammograms and Breast Ultrasounds provided in cooperation with the Hellenic Association of Women with Breast Cancer “ALMA ZOIS” in Thessaloniki
• Contributions to the Thessaloniki Fire Service (monetary and equipment)
• The Blood Bank Department at the General Hospital of Thessaloniki “AGIOS PAVLOS” hosts days for our Nursing and Medical Staff to donate blood on a voluntary basis.
• Assisted by our Hospital’s ambulance, and in partnership with the regional Hellenic Red Cross office in Kilkis, Greece, large quantities of milk and baby wipes were distributed to refugees in Idomeni (mothers and children)
• Sizeable donation for the upkeep and repair of the playground equipment owned by the Municipality of Pylaia, Thessaloniki.
• Sponsorship for the award ceremony for students of the Municipality of Pylaia who were admitted to higher education institutions and technological educational institutes
• Financial support for the Parish Charitable Fund and the Municipality of Pylaia’s charitable organizations that assist the poor
• Donation of mattresses to “Agios Stylianos” Orphanage in Thessaloniki
• Field trips to GENESIS for nursing and midwifery students, allowing them to tour the facility and observe firsthand how a cutting-edge hospital runs on a daily basis.
• Special recreational activities for staff members and their families
• GENESIS’s participation in the 5th Thessaloniki International Half-marathon, which helped spread the word about leading a healthy lifestyle.
• Financial support for the Football Academy “Anagennissi Sports & Educational Association in Panorama”
• Cooperation with Make-A-Wish Greece
• Support of Northern Greece’s AHTIDA, the Autistic Parents and Friends Association
• Social contribution of the EUROMEDICA Group and GENESIS to Kilkis’s Chapter of the Hellenic Red Cross
• GENESIS and the Euromedica Group offer free tests to the Fire Brigade and volunteer forest firefighters.
• Voluntary Blood Donation Day at GENESIS’s scientific event hall
• “ALMA ZOIS” in Thessaloniki and GENESIS work together for women’s health!
• “Babybird”, a production of the Οnassis Cultural Center Athens, was sponsored by GENESIS at the Demetria festival.
• Use of QR Codes: a GENESIS’s Sustainable Development strategy focusing on People, Environment, and Health
• Voluntary Blood Donation Day
• Christmas carols from the children of “Faros tou Kosmou” Youth Center